Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More s

Here is more coolio sky info. On Saturday night, Mars will be the closest it will ever be in 13 years. So, I think you should go look at it. :)

Reminder: (I feel like a teacher reminding people about a test or something.) Please vote at King's Highway for blog of the year award!

Also, I finished "The Great Gatsby", but I am not sure what to read next. I am pretty busy with homework, so I really haven't been able to start something else. I am thinking I would like to do some reading about Anastasia and her family! Anyway, "Great Gatsby" was pretty good. I am not really into all the stuff about "society" which is a lot of this book, but still it was slightly enjoyable. The "narrator" of the book was a guy that didn't like the dude he was writing about-Gatsby. I find it unbelievable that someone would write a book about someone they didn't like... I certainly wouldn't. :)