Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween




Happy day! For me, it is just another day-school, homework, vet's office, chores, but for some of you, it may be a day off school. All the high-schoolers around here get a day off. No fair!!! Anyway, I am going to a concert tonight-Spoken. I have never heard them before, but lots of people tell me they're really good. So, I guess it should be fun. Plus, we get free candy. Bwa ha ha!

I had a good weekend-much too short, but good. I had a soccer game in Glenwood Springs which is about four hours away. We didn't win, but we played hard, and I really enjoyed it. It stunk though, because the team played fairly dirty quite a few times, and one girl from my team ended up fracturing her arm. So, if you guys could pray for her, that would be great! Also, I am really thankful that we got home safely. We had to go over a few snowy passes and one was pretty icy. We were blessed with a snow plow. We drove right behind him. :) Have a great Monday!