Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stars and College Applications

On Wednesday morning, depending on your latitudinal location, you can see Saturn to the right of the moon. So, if anyone is interested in astronomy type stuff, check it out! Here is a great website that gives a list of what is going on for the week. Just change your location, and you can figure out exactly what will be in the sky. I love watching for meteor showers or eclipses. It's so fun! Does anyone like to find constellations? I have an awesome chart that helps identify all the ones in the sky.

Well, today, I am working on homework just about all day. My geography teacher sprung a test on us, so I really have to study. And then I have biology homework to do.

As of this afternoon, all my college applications will be in the mail. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited? :) I finally finished. I never realized how time consuming it was. Anway, now I am ready to start scholarship applications. I've already gotten one done. I figure I will make a goal of doing one each week. If I do it that way, it won't be so stressful.

Oh, and please remember to vote here!!! There are only a few more days you can do this.
Well, have a great Tuesday!