Thursday, October 27, 2005

Strength Team

Hola to all peoples that read this!! Okay, that was my burst of enthusiasm for the day. :)

I just got back from Alma-about two hours away. I was grouting. It seems like I say that a lot....Anyway, it is really pretty there! I decided I want to take my picture tommorrow-except that means I have to go buy film. Darn! Anyway, I have a new resolution-to take my camera wherever I go. I always see things that would make great pictures, but I don't have my camera with me.

Last night, my family went to see the Strength Team




I don't know if anyone has heard of them, but they are big-really big...huge guys that break things and bend things and lift things. And they are all Christians. They tell people about Jesus along with doing all their stuff. It was pretty entertaining. They bend a frying pan like a burrito, tore phone books, sandwiched themselves between nails with someone bench pressing on top of them, and stuff like that. I do have to say that it seemed like a total guy thing though. My Dad actually came home and bent a frying pan. Okay, so it wasn't rolled like a burrito, but he dented it. :) Brother...