Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Part One of a Gazillion Part Series

Hi all! I am so happy to be blogging. The whole time I was at camp I thought about it. "Hey, I could blog about this. This will make a great picture to post, etc.". Sadly, at this point, I can't put any pictures on here, because I am not on my own computer. But I will as soon as I get home. Which will be like Sunday or Monday.

Well, we obviously started out by driving. It took two whole days-like 27 hours. Ugh! It was so boring. One can only take so much reading, listening to Dismen, and playing car games. But, it's okay, we finally arrived. The highlight of driving here was seeing an armadillo. Okay, so it was dead on the side of a road, but it was still an armadillo. I've never seen one before....

On Sunday, I got dropped off at camp. It is really weird to just be dropped off somewhere you've never been with people you totally don't know. But it turned out to be great. All the people in my wing were amazing. I really wish they lived close to me. I'm sure we would all be friends!!

Okay, my Grandma wants to get on the computer, so I will have to write more later. I have SO much to write about. Wow!!!

Here is a quick quiz. I was tagged by Spunky Jr.
Total Number of Books Owned: A whole lot! Maybe one to two hundred. I LOVE books!

Last Book I Bought: I don't usuallybuy books. I get them from the library. But my Mom bought me Shakespeare's complete works for my birthday. Awesome!!

Last Book I Read: If you call it a book: KingHenry by Shakespeare. Didn't really like that one. But it was his first, so he was inexperienced I guess. Hadn't developed his style maybe.

Currently I'm reading A book by Erich Maria Remarque one of my fav authors. Um, I think it's called "In LOve and War" or something.

Books That Mean A Lot To Me: 1. The Bible 2. Army of Angels 3. Grapes of Wrath 4. When God Writes Your Love Story 5. All Quiet on the Western Front-Basically my favs.