Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bon Voyage!

No, I'm not leaving the country. But I AM going on vacation. I am very excited! We are leaving Friday morning-way too early. :<) We are first going to go to Virginia where I will be dropped off at Secret Intelligence Camp. Seriously! Isn't that awesome? Supposedly, we get a secret identity and everything. Wow! It feels like a TV show.

One way cool thing is that I get to meet some people I know from Rogueskies. It is going to meet someone in real life that I only know from the internet. Wow!

I will be at camp for like 5 days and then I will get picked up to go to my grandparent's house. They live in Pennsylvania. I believe we are going to go to the beach and maybe some museums.

I am not sure if I will be on again before we leave, but I might post while there. Also, when I get back, I will post some pictures and some stuff about what the trip was like.

Adios!