Sunday, May 29, 2005

First Meet of the Season



Yesterday was the first meet of the season. It was a sprints race, so none of the races were too long. It was okay I guess. Since this was really early in the season, I didn't get very good times. But I really want to improve at the next few. One cool thing did happen though. I came in second in one of my heats-the 50 meter freestyle. I did a 50 meter freestyle, a 100 meter breaststroke, a 100 meter backstroke, and a 200 meter relay. The 50 was pretty good except I was really nervous. Whoops...The breaststroke was okay. And the backstroke was okay. I really am not a relay fan. Either I feel like I let the other teammates down with my times (once I DQed everyone. I felt like an idiot!) or I feel like I just waste my energy. Oh well.

Oh, guess what! I went to the CSI website-Colorado Swimming something :<)-and I am on it. Not like it says anything, but, hey, it is cool to have my name on the net somewhere.

Hmm, what else to say? Anyone know any good jokes?...I need some. I don't know any. Oh wait! I do know one-Knock knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who
Knock knock

And you all know how old that one gets...