Friday, May 27, 2005

What I Choose Instead

It was so great to hear from the comments about some different people who are doing the same thing. It was very encouraging!!

So, I thought I would expound a little bit on the topic. As I wrote yesterday, I have decided not to date. But that isn't the only choice I have made. I have to find a guy somehow!!! :)JK I have decided to do something called courtship. I am honestly not totally sure how it will work, but it is something along these lines. I will be friends with a guy or whatever until we think that God might be telling us to . . . get married or take the relationship farther. At that point, the guy will talk to my Dad and ask if he can court me. Hopefully, my Dad doesn't beat him up. :) JK Basically, this would be really serious dating. Like it would be deciding if we were going to get married. From there, we would just seek what God's will was.

Sorry it is such a quick post. Next time I will write about some books that I have read through that are really cool.

Chao!

PS: From your guys' computers, is my profile pic still Superman or is it Spongebob? From here, I see Superman. Hmmm....