Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great News

So, the big news has arrived...OUTREACH LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the e-mail...

Hey Guys,
We're really excited for you to get here in a few days. We're continually praying for you. In our praying for outreach, we feel the Lord has been leading us to follow paths of injustice. We feel their are 3 paths we're supposed to follow. One starts in Morocco and goes through Europe to Amsterdam. The second route starts in the Balkans and goes through Europe to Amsterdam. The third route starts in St. Petersburg and goes through Scandinavia to Amsterdam. You will spend at least 1 month in a key location (such as - 1 month in St. Petersburg) and then the second month would be spent traveling to Amsterdam, which is our debriefing location.

So, praying about where God wants me...And packing. :) I fit everything into my backpacking pack and a carry-on backpack! My Mom was laughing at me and threatening to take pictures of the small amount of packing I did. So, pics may be up soon. Maybe...

In other news, I got in invite to interview for MSU's vet school program!!! However, it is in February in the middle of my training for YWAM. So, I will be declining the offer. If God wants me in, I suppose I'll be going to KSU or CSU. :)

Leaving on Thursday...Until then I plan on saying bye to my best friend, C, hanging with my hermana tomorrow night, and just spending time with my family. I will likely post another update before leaving, so until then...aloha! ;)

Labels: ,