Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Adventure

So, yesterday, I was just workin' on homework, played my guitar a little bit, did some more homework, made cereal bars, did some more homework, went to the bank, did some more homework. 4:30 rolls around, and I was literally about to jump out of my skin. I tried doing a hundred crunches and 20 pushups. That was nice. For about 30 minutes. Since I didn't want to do like 500 crunches over the course of the day, certain that my lunch would be squished back up and out my mouth. Ew... I decided to do something random!!!Therefore, I sent P a text message: "Want to drive to New Mexico". I get a text back, "What? When? Huh?". Then she calls me asking what in the world. I said I was serious. Let's just drive to New Mexico. Give me one good reason why not. So, we decided to go. Sadly, C had to be a good student and go to classes, so it was just P and I. So, we drove, got hungry, stopped and got some gas station food. Have you ever noticed how gas station food is like always mystery food. You never know what you're going to get....Anyway, we drove, and drove, and drove. Got to the border of New Mexico after talking about the meaning of life, the future, making music videos, etc. We stood in two states at once-seriously...In the middle of the night, pulled over and just did it. Oh, and we made sure the state of New Mexico would know that we had been there also. ;) Then we drove back, and drove, and drove, and drove, stopped and got some peach-o's... P is the only other person on the face of the planet that I know that likes these along with me. We drove, and finally got home. And went to bed. The End.

Now I have a few minutes before I need to take a micro test. So, I should probably start walking over to class right about now. Happy Wednesday!

Labels: ,