Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess what!?

So....I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR KSU'S VET SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! I am scheduled for an interview at 8:30 in the morning on December 20th. I can't believe it. This is something that has been in the works since high-school and now...Who knows, I may not get in. And that would be okay. Then again I may get in. Maybe God has been helping me out all along so that I could get to this place. Only time will tell. But until then I will jump up and down that I have an interview.

Plus, it is the Friday before break. Who couldn't be full of energy at the thought of having a whole week in which I will not be assigned any more homework. This is the first break I have decided to take it easy and not do a whole lot. Usually I hop on a plane and go see family or hop in a car with a bunch of people and go build houses. He he...But this time it is going to be chill. God provided me with some work with my Dad for a few days which will help in the mulah department. And I have 8 finals to study for, so I will have no reason to complain about being bored. :)

Labels: ,