Friday, February 23, 2007

Hullo

I need a dog. I was alone at home at night-the whole night-for the second time last night. It gets much too quiet and lonely. I got a hermit crab on Wednesday, but he doesn't talk much. I guess he is a little shy. He does, however, have some anger issues. He chopped the little climbing stick I gave him into tiny pieces on Wednesday night. His name, by the way, is Maverick Hassium. Maverick from a friend's favorite movie, and hassium from the periodic table of elements. And, yes, I have topped off all geekdom with that last one.

My plan for the weekend is sleep. I am way behind on calculus homework. I have three sections to do, but other than that, I am totally sleeping. Maybe run Tunnel Drive with Audra, but that is about it! Nobody call me before 11, because I am turning my phone off and closing all the windows. Wish me luck in actually sleeping.

Labels: