Thursday, February 01, 2007

That Was Quick...

Well, I'm moving out Sunday. Yeah, this Sunday. God never ceases to amaze me. I pray and pray about it, and once I take a chill pill, He totally provides. I found a car for a thousand bucks!!! I found a job that will pay exactly what I need for rent every month. I get to continue one of my other tutoring jobs that will help out with other miscellaneous expenses. I am amazed by His faithfulness. It is all in His perfect timing. "As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." -Samuel 22:31

So, right now, I am doing some intense laundry, looking around for boxes. Ah, this is freaking me out. I'm packing my stuffed animals. Talk about a milestone...:) Actually, the secret would be that I will be taking a few of them with me. It will be a little more lonely without seven people in the house. Three is a drastic change.

Later this afternoon, I am off to Wally World to get supplies for my big spaghetti dinner. It is going to be great! I can't wait to see in what ways God comes through!

Labels: