Monday, February 19, 2007

Weaknesses

In His weakness I am strong. His grace is sufficient for me. He is not failing to speak. I don't want to fail to seek Him. Continue to speak to me and lead me. Show me my weaknesses. I know they are many, yet I think I focus on that too much. Instead I want to remember that you put them there on purpose and they are meant to glorify You.

Did you know that being a volunteer at a youth retreat for twenty middle school and high-school girls, having some intense times of worship, staying up until 1 every morning hearing about that boy those girls like...can be extremely draining. It was amazing, but I do not know if I have ever run on less fuel. :)

And my Mom is awesome!! Check this out. If anyone is interested in sewing, you guys can help me out with this project. Gracias!

Labels: