Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Whoopdeedoo

I guess I am officially a college kid. I've stayed up way too late every night for the past few weeks and got up early nearly every day. Life is just too busy to enjoy as much sleep as I used to. I seem to have gotten through my addiction to sleep. Several weeks ago, I would have officially been dead by now. For some reason, however, I am taking it rather well. Hmm...wonder when it will hit.

I am 25% of the way through all the Mondays of the semester. Considering I get here about 7:45 and don't leave until 4:50, this is my longest and least anticipated day of the week. Actually having made a dent is fantastic!

I have been hired to make calzones and salsa in my new house. Wow...I will actually be cooking. Spaghetti for 50 and calzones for my new roomies all in one week. Talk about life changes! :) He he...

Labels: