Thursday, February 15, 2007

Peace

"In my weakness, He is made strong". My weaknesses have been quite evident in my own eyes the past week or so. I feel like I have no talents I can use for Him, I am not good at sharing Him with others, and His light does not shine through me. Why does my shyness seem to get the better of me? Then I read this verse this morning, and it was a great reminder. I can be weak. I boast in my weakness! I am proud of my faults, because in Him working through those things, He glory is shown.

Clarification. Communication. It is essential. I was becoming unsure and scared of the direction it was taking. Was I getting myself into something I always promised I wouldn't? And then I opened my mouth to ask. Never be afraid to ask. And now I am confident in the direction that I am going. Make your paths clear before my eyes...

Labels: