Thursday, February 08, 2007

My House


So after much too much time, I got a hold of a digital camera, a jump drive, and an internet connection in order to share pictures. Here is my "room". It consists of a den off of the entryway, so I am in the process of trying to find a curtain. It is a little odd when people walk and see my stuff. Although I have been hiding most of it underneath the bed. I kept the comfy chair in here though, because, well, it is just too comfy.
Next pic is the kitchen. In which I made calzones by the way. I don't think those will last long with how much Joe and Ben come over. Boys...They always eat. I made muffins and calzones, and at 12 last night, they were eating away. Hmm, come to think of it, it's not just boys, because I was eating too. :)

Next pic is of the dining room. I do my homework in here generally.
Living room in which many movies are watched. We drag out all the pillows and blankets in the house and pile 'em on the floor. Very comfy.
So, that is my new house. Like I said, I live with two girls-Carly and Patricia. They're both like 22. It is kind of weird, because the people hang out with are between 22 and 26. We get along well though. Carly I've known since I was like 13. She used to babysit my sibs. Patricia I just met a few months back through Carly. Joe I also met through Carly, and same with Ben. Alicia I had a class with at PCC a few years back...

So, it is hard to get used to quietness in the house. A lot of times I'll be home when no one else is. That's a first...So, I turn on music and study or stay at school later, because the total lack of humans anywhere around for hours at a time freaks me out.

Happy one week anniversary to my loss of mind! He he...Guess I went a little crazy

Labels: