Monday, January 22, 2007

Teaching

Good late night discussion last night on whether God has an ultimate plan for life or if it is just do the best with what we are given...Got a great verse about God completely taking our lives and reshaping them.
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: 2 "Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words." 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
I hate looking back and thinking I may have run from something He was telling me in hopes of just making my life easier. Hmmm, I think not. Once again going back to elementary education believe it or not. God has really placed a desire to serve younger kids-2nd grade range-that are easily influenced and can be shown the love of Jesus. Sure, it will set me back in my graduation plan, but I am tired of running away from what His will might be.

Labels: ,