Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Day and a Quote

I am loving my new semester schedule! Yeah, I get tired at like 6:30 in the evening, because of how early I get up, but I am certainly liking early mornings more than late nights. I had five classes straight this morning-non-stop 8 to 1. Get 'em all done in one fell blow! Anyway, I am not sure what it is, but I seem to have less homework. I am not embracing that fact too soon just in case it picks up. Sure, I had 16 pages of calculus yesterday, but at least I didn't struggle through all of it. And I have like 50 pages of reading, a chemistry chapter summary, calc problems, and genetics problems to do this weekend, but it just isn't as stressful. My hypothesis (not theories as stressed in evolution/ecology this morning) are that maybe I am not as uptight as last semester after everything God brought me through, maybe I am used to the whole college thing, or maybe my day off tomorrow-really helps me balance the work load. I need to be quiet now. I'm rambling...

A new favorite quote compliments of Jill at 33 and bravo: "Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves." ~Rilke

1. If you were to find out you were pregnant what would you do?
Um, I won't be anytime soon...

2. Do you trust your friends?
I am initially very trusting. once a trust is broken though, I have a weakness of not giving it back.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the person you love?
Um, yeah. Another country, YEAH! :)

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes. Whether it is our sinful nature or God's plan, I believe there is a purpose and plan.

5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship;
cheating and power crazy

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best roommate for you?
Kasey! Hopefully soon. :)

7. Can you deal with people who are too concerned with status?
Not really. Cause status generally goes along with cliques which are the worst things of all time.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
My mind is so random, the things that pop into it cannot generally be explained. :)

10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up? Uh, no. That is the dumbest thing. Plus, if I "hooked up"-talk about lame terms-it would be with a friend.

12. From your friends list, who can you call in the middle of the night if you need to talk?
I'm rarely awake in the middle of the night. Try twice a year.

13. What qualities do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
character and relationship with god is most important.

14. Fill in the blank. I would NEVER ______ ...
take a cup of chopped kiwi, a teaspoon of salt, and a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce; put it in a blender; pour it into a cup; garnish it with relish; and feed it to my cat.

15. What is your number one priority in life?
My relationship with God, my family, school, some new friends.

16. What can you tell about a person by kissing them?
Uh, if their lips are chapped?! :) He he...

17. When you get married, how would you envision your dream wedding to be?
I don't really think about that stuff right now.

19. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended period of time, name some people you would want to see around your bed?
Well, hopefully a few members of my family would be there...depending on how long I'd been out. :) Uh, some friends as long as they weren't scattered across the planet by that time. A definate possibility with my friends...

20. How many kids do you want to have?
Again, not something I think about, but 1 of my own is good. Or none of my own, and adopt. :)

21. Would you make a good parent?
I've been told I will, but i honestly am not sure about that.

22. Where was your default pic taken?
In my bathroom.

23. What is your middle name?
Sanjeet. Ha! According to Drew...

26. What is your current mood?
Excited to watch a movie with friends tonight.

27. What do you love most?
Good grades, bowls of ice cream, clean sheets, God talking to me

28. What makes you most happy?
The things I love. :)

30. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
Um, discontent at points in life and that one friendship

31. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
I'd be an elephant, because that means I could be in africa.

32. Ever have a near death experience?
nope. I'm just boring like that.

33. Something you do a lot?
go to school, drive, and do homework.

34. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
I don't know what it is. It is some random tune that goes something like this....hummmm, hmmmmm, laaaaa, hmm, hummmmmmmmmmm. Tell me if you figure it out, k?

35.Who did you copy and paste this from?
Caitlin

36. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
No one I know of is as cool as me.

39. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
No way!

40. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
weren't we already forced to talk about this?

41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
i have never had anything from starbucks. I'm not a coffee fan.

43. Ever had a drunken night?
ha! no...

45. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
yes. spongebob is the bomb!

46. What is your favorite TV show?
gilmore girls and that 70s show is a new interesting one.

48. Name something funny that happened to you today?
I am looking into being inducted into the International Union of Super People. :)

49. Do you speak any other language?
some spanish and a tiny bit of latin

50. What's your favorite smell?
clean sheets

001: Real Name – Danika
002: Nicknames - Dani, Sanjeet, and I think that's about it. :)
003. Single or taken - single
004. Zodiac Sign -This question is so boring. You think I'd know the answer by now though.
005. Male or Female - female
006. Highschool – I "used to"homeschool.
007. Favorite Colors - dark bright green.
008. How many buddies on your aim- don't have aim
010. Hair Color - dark brown, almost black...ish
011. long or short - short according to most
014. Eye Color – brown
015. Are you health freak- no i love physical activity though, so maybe you could call it that
016. Height - Like 5'4" or 3"
017. Do you have a crush on someone – Why do we always ask this question?
018. Do you like yourself – Sure. I'm not vain though.
020. Think you're awesome - totally! :) JK...
021. Piercing – 11
022. Tattoos – 0 for now. :)

023. Righty or Lefty - righty
024. Surgery - 0
025. First piercing – ears when I was a baby
026. First best friend – Uh, Ashley I believe.

027. First Award – Probably AWANA. I did that for quite a few years.
028. First Sport You Joined - swimming
029. First pet – Samuel Pickles, the coolest cat
030. First vacation - Who knows. Cali?
031. First Concert – Don't laugh, but I think it may have been +1. Talk about embaressing!
032. First crush - Hmm, I will pass on that one. Kid at church. Major weirdo....

___Currently___

049. Eating - Nothing.
050. I'm drinking - Nothing...
052. I'm about to – go to Carly's to see amovie.
053. Listening to - The Rasmus
055. Waiting For– Some time to go by to leave.
057. Wearing - he he...pjs.

Your Future
058. Want Kids? -Maybe
059. Want to Get Married? -Maybe
060. Careers in Mind –Vet, science writing, or research

___Have you ever___

078. Kissed a Stranger – no!
079. Drank bubbles – Maybe when I was a dumb little kid.
080. Lost glasses/contacts- never worn em, but I am sure I would if i did.
081. Ran Away From home - no
082. Broken any bones - no
084. Broken Someone's Heart –doubt it
086. Turned Someone Down – yes
087. Cried When Someone Died -yeah
088. Cried at school – Um, don't think so

___Do You Believe In___

089. Yourself – *sings I believe I can fly*. :) JK
090. Miracles – yes
091. Love at first sight – no. I don't think that's love, but rather infatuation.
094. Magic- no
095. Heaven - yes
098. Kissing on the First Date - Um, I don't think so. Kinda odd...
099. Angels - yes

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There one or more people you want to be with right now?
Sure, I'd like to hang out with some ppl

Labels: ,