Monday, January 08, 2007

New Music And A Future

I found some good new music videos!! They have nothing to do with each other. :)





Today marks seven days left....It is hard to believe it will be a month since I've been in school. It certainly doesn't feel that long! :)

So in a matter of about four days, I have heard the worst theory ever twice. Supposedly, God has no specific plan for any of us. We just go along in life, doing the best we can. What happens... happens. For example, I read an "article" saying that if a person is meant to be married, God doesn't have someone specific for them. One just gets to know people, finds a suitable person, and once they get married, that person is "The One". The second time I heard it, it was said that there couldn't be a specific person for everyone. What if that one person is on the other side of the world? How would we ever get to "The One". I say if we are meant to be married, and that one person is on the other side of the world, He will get us to the other side of the world one way or another. I should say that "The One" isn't foremost in my mind. Rather, I am concerned with the thought that God doesn't have an absolute plan for us. Sure, we can choose to go against the plan, but I refuse to believe He put me on this earth with no plan or purpose!! I may not know exactly why He has me doing what I am doing right now. I may not understand why He takes me through this crazy stuff. I do know that He will bring me through and keep His promises. To give me a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the THOUGHTS that I think towards you, says the Lord. thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a FUTURE AND A HOPE.


Labels: ,