Thursday, September 14, 2006

Physics and Keys

Quick post! Homework seems to be piling up as I speak. :) I love it though! Anyway, just wanted to share a cool thing. I don't remember how much I shared about my physics dilemna. I was having real trouble in the class, got grades I'd never received before, and was considering dropping the class. Which maddened me to no end. Well, I just went to God and asked what He wanted. I read in Joshua, and I read about the Israelites stepping out into the water. I felt like God wanted me to step out in faith-into something unknown. One of the verses says something about doing wonders among you tommorrow. The night I read it, I had a quiz the next day. I felt like God was making it really clear that I needed to keep going. So, I did. I took my first test, and got 100%!!! I don't think I have ever been so excited about a grade in my life. :) Praise, God! He provides our needs. Now, I am going to need Him to help me out with chemistry. Man, it never ends. :)

So, guess what I did today. Locked my keys in my car. My parents were out of town with all the extra sets, so I was in a bit of a bind. Or a lot a bit of a bind. A friend came and rescued me. :) You are my hero! :) I ended up getting a locksmith. Forty bucks wasted. Ouch! That makes me mad. I scrimp and scrounge and have to spend money on something so dumb. Well, that's life I guess. Oh, by the way, watch out for creepy guys who offer to open up your door with a coat hanger. He tried to hug me when he left. Ew! That seriously creeped me out. Thinking about it....well, anyway, it is weird.