Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tres

*3 Things That Scare Me

Failure. I am scared of trying something and myself not acheiving. But that shouldn't stop me from trying!

People not seeing me for who I really am. I think it is very few who do see the real me.

Not finding the first day of my life.

*3 People That Make Me Laugh

Josh, Sarah, and Kirsten

*3 Things I Love

My best friend-Jesus

The family that is always there for me

My crazy friends


*3 Things I Hate

Exclusiveness/cliques

Not being who you really are

Fear

*3 Things I Don’t Understand

Why girls-most-are so obsessed with makeup and hair and clothes

Why people never believe me when I say dogs' mouths are cleaner than yours. :) Maybe it is my presentation tactic...

Why little kids in Africa suffer so much. Why does sin effect ones that didn't do anything? Sin I guess...

*3 Things On My Floor

I am very organized, so the things on my floor are my bed, my desk, and my bookshelf. Oh, but I keep puzzles under my bed, so a few are under there.


*3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

Bloggging

Listening to a great song by Snow Patrol "Chasing Cars"

Wondering if life ever ends up as good as people say it is in songs....Hmmm.....


*3 Things I Want to Do Someday

Go to Africa and be with all the kids that have HIV or AIDS

Adopt an African kid

Go on a roadtrip

(These are the most immediate ones.)

*3 Things I Can Do

Listen to people

Vote-which I did for the first time today! Yay!

Buy stuff and get carded-I haven't been carded yet. Oh, wait! I guess I sorta was for voting. Okay, never mind.

*3 Ways to Describe My Personality

Quiet upon first meeting

I really trust people to always be there for me once we are friends. To a fault possibly.

I love being around people, but once I do it for long periods, I need some time to myself.

*3 Things I Cannot Do (All these I plan to do one day.)

Kick everyone's butt in Kung Fu.

Play my guitar really well.

Run a marathon

*3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

Snow Patrol

Country music-new discovery that I like this stuff.

People that are older than you. Usually wiser.

*3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

Hip-hop

Rap

People who try to tear you down

*3 Absolute Favorite Foods

ice cream-most any kind

French fries

Broccoli-steamed

*3 Things I’d Like to Learn

How do do surgery on an animal

How to do dreadlocks

How to have a good conversation even with people I don't really know

*3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Water

Milk

OJ

*3 Shows I Watch (Those I watch are on DVD)

Lost

Gilmore Girls

A little Alias before

* 3 Bloggers I Tag


You

You

And You

In other words, if you want to do it, go ahead. Just let me know...