Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good one

1. My ex is…non-existant. Never dated. Therefore, I have no ex. I never wish to have an ex as a matter of fact. Sometimes I consider the merit of arranged marriages. Ah! What am I saying?
2. I am listening to… Kutless' new CD which I would so love to get! Would anyone like to buy it for me?...
3. Maybe I should…move to a completely new place so that I can have a completely new life and not be surrounded by all the oldness and weirdness. But likely no matter what I do, problems will follow. I can't run. But I want to, and I am convinced that it would work!
4. I love…my family. Yeah, most would say a guy, but I don't have one. Someday I would like to have one, but that isn't God's plan right now. Sometimes I wonder if God thinks it is funny to give us this desire to love someone, but not give us the someone.
5. My best friend…would probably have to be Emily I do believe. I am definantly blessed to have a sister that I get along with in the same house as I. I'll never be without a friend. Unless, I move to Missouri. Oooh, I forgot to tell you all about that!!!
6. I don’t understand…life quite often. It changes so much. One minute, I am looking at a sunset thinking it is the most amazing thing in the world. God created this for man? The next, it seems like the whole world is against me. Sometimes it feels like I am completely alone and isolated with no one to talk to.
7. I lose…my wallet. Not good! A few days before my 18th b-day, I had to go get a new license. On my big day, I had no picture ID, therefore, no fun 18th b-day fun requiring pic ID.
8. People say…lots of things. Sometimes I wonder how much of it is really of any substance. Why do we talk about such menial things? So much is at stake and happening in the world. Why do we restrict ourselves to the latest highschool gossip and food?
9. The meaning of my screen name is…meaningless. I find humor in weird food descriptions/names. Which is why my screen names and passwords for everything consist of food descriptions/names.
10. Love is…not what most think it is. It is not the whole mushy, gushy, romantic thing. It is actually hard. Being Christlike when someone is being...well, humanlike. Which makes me wonder why people even say things like I just want to be in love. Who would want that?
11. Somewhere, someone is…lonely. And searching for truth. The world seems to hold no meaning and value. What is the point of life? But there is an answer...
12. I will always…wonder what life would have been like if I had made different choices. What if I had acted a different way the other day? What if I had chosen to go to a different campus last semester? What if I had made a different impression in that interview? Every action has some sort of result or consequence. What type of choices will I make?
13. Forever seems…kind of scary really. I am actually going to live forever? Heaven actually used to scare me. But now that I see how hard life can be and how oppressive sin can be, I am actually really looking forward to it.
14. I never want to…look back on life and regret not doing something. I never want to think "I should have". Never.
15. My mobile phone is…great! I never expected to actually have one, and now I do. What a great 6:00 in the morning surprise.
16. When I wake up in the morning…I get in the shower right away. Or if I have work, I get dressed and ready right away. Breakfast follows extremely soon afterwards.
17. I get annoyed when…people are unkind. When they exclude or ignore. I hate it. With a fiery passion. It is probably the most hurtful thing in the universe. I hope people realize that. How much it hurts. How much it sucks. Ouch!
18. Parties are…sometimes fun. I am not a very outgoing person, so in general, I am really not very comfortable. But I am trying very hard to think of making others, not myself, comfortable in those situations.
19. My fish is…died. So did the one I had before that. Great guys! Uh, let's see, I had Oceanus Oooh-haha, and I forget the other one. That sounds so rude...
20. Kisses are the worst when…someone gives it to you and they don't really love you. Or at least I am assuming. Never had a kiss, so I wouldn't know. Yeah, I know, me and the other two people in the world. :)
21. Today...was a good day. I slept in, went to a craft fair where I saw a few people I knew, took a nap, read, had some bibletime, went to the park, and watched some gilmore girls.
22. Tonight I will…sleep. Although tonight consisted of the whole gilmore girls thing.
23. Tomorrow I will…go to church and to lunch with some friends. Should be fun. Oh, and I will probably read, watch some more gilmore girls, and lament the fact that the week has already arrived.
24. I really want…to go to college of the ozarks in spring. I found out I am on a waiting list, not completely rejected. Joy! So, all, I may move in a few months. Isn't that crazy? I am extremely excited about all of this!