Thursday, August 03, 2006

Several Blabs

I have come to the conclusion that I am actually a sporadic blogger. Wow! At least during the summer....

So, last night, I finally took a shovel and scooped myself off the ground. Ice cream, "Gilmore Girls", pep talk from the sister and Mom, notebook venting, Bibletime, and driving with music was all that was needed. I think I am finally in a good place however. Time to move on and invest in something else. It is hard, but when I analyze it, it is the obvious choice for myself.

Writing a song-maybe-about a paper heart. It has nothing to do with "All American Rejects", but since it has the same phrase, I'm thinking it stinks. I don't want to be considered a copycat. As if anyone would ever hear the song...Ever. Ever ever. Ever ever ever.

I think God puts really huggy bubbly people in my life on purpose. Wow! Very interesting...Better than a clammed up non-socialite I guess.