Saturday, July 15, 2006

You Know You're Crazy About Books When...

*Check out new sidebar stuff!*

You know you're crazy about books when...

...one of your life goals is to visit the biggest bookstore in the world.

...you read while getting dressed. (It is difficult, but possible.)

...you run out of books to read in the small town library (Penrose had the smallest library ever. It was in an old trailer that was about 30 feet long.)

...your ideal gift card is from a bookstore and not a clothes store.

...many of your little kid memories are centered around either books or Reading Rainbow. (Oooh, this makes me think that I should do a little kid book post. Oooh!)


***Tag rules: Insert any word you like into the phrase "you know you're crazy about ________ when..." Must have at least five answers. Tag 5 people.

~I tag: Rabenstrange, Mrs. Clark, Madre, Emily, and Jill

This is currently one of my favorite songs. It is special enough to be written on my Converse. :) No, but really, I will tell one of my deep, dark secrets. You know when things happen that just make you cry-people let you down, you lose a friendship, or you get in a really bad fight with someone special. This all probably sounds really dumb, but I am tired of not being myself. This is the song to listen to and cry a little bit. But then when it's over, I gear up for life again. Keep on going with God going before and behind me. Maybe someday I will have someone that is doing the whole life thing along with me, but until then, I keep running the race of life in the situation I am in.

Full moon in a cloudy sky. The storm just passed along with the dirt the rain washed away. The clouds look like an inky ocean just out of my reach with the moon setting on the horizon of the sea.