Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jaded

Can I get to this place?

Something's different between you and me/And I'm not
sure if it's good or bad/And all I know is from what I've seen
Maybe it's I who has changed/The feelings I had rearranged
The space that's between us/ Becoming a hole as I'm growing
older/CHORUS/I'm almost faded/Passions jaded/Passions
jaded/By my heart/Something's changing between you and
me/A bond that is melting so painlessly/A weight has been
lifted from you and I/Maybe it's better this way/I can't help
but feeling ok/This sweetly is forming and molding my soul
As I'm growing older/CHORUS/If this is true, God set us free
Perhaps you and I were not meant to be/And if in the end we
drift apart/I want you to know God used you right from the
start/Maybe it's better this way/I can't help but feeling ok
This sweetly is forming and molding my soul/As I'm growing
older/CHORUS

Psalm 139

8-If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9- If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 -Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.