Monday, April 10, 2006

Debated Manliness

I was shocked when I came onto my blog yesterday and there were 19 comments. My first thought, "Wow! I've never had that many comments." My thought as soon as I looked at the comments: "Oh, it's just Rabenstrange and TBQelite debating the claimed percentages of each other's manliness". Ha ha! I really got a laugh out of that one. Too bad these people don't live closer. You two would be fun to hang out with. I think....:)

According to the quiz I am only 70% manly. But then playing around with it I found that the test ranks swearing, jealosy and inflexibility as manly.


Sexist bigots! *laugh*
Anonymous | 04.10.06 - 2:20 pm | #



Whoops, that last was me.
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:21 pm | #



Trying to claim that that post was yours and reap the social benefits?

Have you know shame, Rabenstrange?
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:22 pm | #



You punk! It was mine, I swear it.
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:22 pm | #



Do not swear by anything. Not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "yes" be "yes" and your "no" "no" or you will be condemned.

Therefore... since you are condemned that means you are lying! SInce we all know that condemned people lie.
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:24 pm | #



TBQelite, you might note that I didn't swear by ANYTHING. I just swore.

*insert* Sorry for swearing on your blog Danika. */insert*

Besides there is no way that you could rank 70% manly you little pansy!
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:25 pm | #



According to your own words you too are one of the sexist bigots!

And that's a sore issue. Rei keeps holding me back.
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:26 pm | #



I might be chauvanist but at least I'm not a metrosexual with 20% manliless and a tendency to claim that which he did not post!
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:29 pm | #



lol....
I used to journal all the time. Recently I went back and read one of them, it was strange reading about the minor things that I used to care so much about.
emily | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:30 pm | #



I didn't claim to post it you jerk!

And I don't understand where you're getting your 20% from... see my blog.
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:31 pm | #



That was shameless self promotion you pig!
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:31 pm | #



Hypocrite!
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:32 pm | #



And now you impinge my honor! I shall smite you!
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:33 pm | #



Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elder berries!

To the pain!
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:33 pm | #



I unclog my nose in your direction, son of a window dresser. So, you think you could outclever me with your silly, knees-bent, running-about, advancing behavior? You cheesy-leather, second-hand, electric donkey bottom biters.
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:36 pm | #



I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!
TBQelite | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:36 pm | #



Oooohhh, had enough, eh?

Chicken, chicken....

I'm invincible!!!
Rabenstrange | Homepage | 04.10.06 - 2:39 pm | #