Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Totally Tuesday

Hola! I am so rushed lately....I guess it's spring break, and I am enjoying it. A lot. :)

I got up this morning, and my Dad told me he got me a cell phone. Woo hoo! I was asking him about how much it would cost a month. Since I will be working in Pueblo a lot this summer and also be going to school in Pueblo next semester, I think a phone is a good idea. I never thought I would get one though....:) It's fun. I want someone to call me just because it would be fun. Well, Sarah called me. She "christened" my phone for me. Ha ha!

Working again tommorrow, but that is the last day for the week. I leave for the missions trip on Thursday, so I have to stay home to pack, show my bros how to feed all my little animals, and all that good stuff. I am SO excited! I am also nervous, but that is okay. Life is like that.

Well, it is still snowing. :) It snowed a lot Monday, and it has been on and off today. Plus, it is supposed to go again tonight. I love it! I am going to be quite sad to see the snow season leave. Which reminds me, I want to go snowboarding again before the season is out...