Saturday, April 08, 2006

Notebooks and Quizzes

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


Well, this is certainly interesting. I guess it is sort of true...I don't like typically girly stuff, but I do some girl stuff. I don't wear makeup. I really don't like shopping unless I have a total purpose in mind. I tend to be quiet. I like lots of typically "guy" stuff-fishing, jeeping, backpacking, hiking. :)

You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)

You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.


Okay, so another. Yup, I would love to be a doctor. But of veterinary medicine. I do not know if it is God's will. Honestly at this point, I think it isn't, but I just keep following Him daily, and maybe it would come up someday.


notebooks Posted by Picasa


I have decided that I officially have an addiction: writing. I write everything. Observations, blogging, myspace, e-mails, papers, newspaper stories, quotes, notes, and also in a journal at the end of every day. I think it organizes my thoughts. I get so much going around in my head. Maybe because I am quiet, I don't really tell a lot of people about it, so I like to get it out on paper. It helps me focus my thoughts and sometimes even rationalize my thoughts. I can't sleep at night if I don't write in my journal. It is really weird! I actually got out my "special box". Yeah, I have a "special box". It has letters, notebooks, my old paper dolls, my old notebooks, birthday cards, and all kinds of fun stuff. Anyway, I counted all the notebooks I have filled in my life. I have filled 11 notebooks and halfway filled 4. It is really weird to go back and read the things that I wrote when I was thirteen. I have-thank God!-majorly changed.