Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hello Monday!


cm

Hello Monday! I took this picture and thought it was fun, therefore I posted it. These are my slippers. :) I love them. I have always wanted a pair of slipper with the "head" of a character on it, and finally, at the age of 17, I got them. Yeah, silly, I'm sure. *Sings* "C is for cookie....Oh, cookie, cookie, cookie starts with c". Ha ha! The good old Sesame Street days. Wait! I'm too old to say "good old days".

This weekend, we have been working on a room in the basement for yours truly. I don't remember if I informed you all of that. I am SO excited! I have always wanted my own room. My Dad and I got a lot done-all the framing and drywall is done. The "only" things left are mudding, texturing, painting, and shelves in the closet. Hmm, sounds like more than only. But, that is okay. I am being patient. I have also decided that since I am going to be moving my room anyway, I am not going to clean up my current room anymore. Seriously. I haven't put anything away since Friday. Now for a person who was just called type a only two hours ago, that is weird. I must admit it is rather fun though. I will post pictures at some point. :)

Earlier, I got my earlobes pierced again. I have wanted to for a while now. It was a blast. Okay, so it wasn't. :) Now I have 7 holes in my ear. Why do people do such silly things? Hmmm...

Have a great Monday!