Monday, January 16, 2006

Hola, all! Sorry this place has been not so exciting lately. Business has encroached! I have to ask my sister to install Picassa and Hello for me, so I can post pictures. And, no, I am not sure how to do it myself. :)

Yesterday, we went to Springs. I had to return that puzzle with the missing piece that I showed you all. I got one of the same brand, but different number of pieces. Can you believe that a 1000 and a 1500 piece puzzle were only three dollars different in cost? Weird! Makes a lot of sense to go with the 1500 and get lots more for your money.

Well, I am working today-grouting some showers. Whoopee! After that, I have to come home and cram as much homework and chores in as I can. I am behind. Big surprise! But through that, I want to be sure that I don't get stressed out and still enjoy the day.

Quote of the day: "Blink. AAHH!!"
Okay, I'm sure that makes no sense by itself. I went to Josh and Sarah's on Friday night. Josh was laying on his back on the floor, and Sarah was sitting on a chair. Josh kept commenting on how weird she looked from that view. He said her eyes looked upside down or something. He told her to blink and he yelled. I guess it was scary. :)