Friday, January 13, 2006

School

Ah, I would love school if all I could do was observe people. Okay, first, my humanities teacher. Very entertaining and into what he does! But pretty funny. On Thursday, he came into class with a "sailor" sweater, blue canvas shoes, khakies, and a beret thingie and did his rendition of "Hamlet"-very seriously in fact. :)

Then there is the wacko in stats class. He is supposedly a liberal. So irritating!!! He absolutely never shuts up. There are a bazillion funny stories about him, but I can't even tell them, because they are slightly innappropriate. He calls himself "metro" which supposedly means he isn't "quite" gay. What the heck does that mean? Wait, don't tell me. He always wears this cap beanie thing. When he takes it off, his hair sticks like 4 inches off his head, and I'm not exaggerating. He's got jeans, black dressy shoes, button up shirt, and over t-shirt. He walks down the halls whistling constantly. So, yeah, I'll continue the adventures of "Metro Dude" at a later time.