Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thrilling Thursday

Wow! I'm actually on. That is only because it is snowing-YES!!- and I can't go somewhere I was going to go. It is sad, but also a positive thing I suppose since I will be able to finish my homework before the weekend. All right! School today was nothing spectacular. Josh was hanging out after class, so we went to the library and "studied". Except not really. I read like 5 pages in an hour and a half. Pathetic, huh? Funny stuff. Anyway, I ended up finishing my studying in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. I was done with classes, and was waiting to go to the vet's office. It was too early, so I had to wait a while. That was original. You should try it sometime. I got way more done than I did in the library. Well, that's about it. I'll probably blog tommorrow, because I have no work. Have a good one!

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. I finished "Something Wicked This Way Comes" about a week ago. Great book! When I finished it, I had the same feeling I get after watching a movie like..."The Matrix". It was a great movie, but I have to digest it. That was like the book. It was way weird! Just can't quite describe it. I guess you'll have to read it. Has anyone ever seen the movie "Something Wicked This Way Comes". It is made by Disney, and I was wondering if it was based on the book.