Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Very Quick

Hola, all! This will be in a quick and rambling manner, because it is late and I should be snoozing. But I am busy until who knows when, so I decided to catch the time and right. (Catch time? What the heck is that?) So, I just got back from a "Spoken" concert. Much fun! I experienced many odd things-1. being pushed into a pew (So much for my second attempt at moshing. 5'3" girl, 110 pounds versus big sweaty guys just doesn't work) 2. I wore a tie. Really. 3. I was told-again-that my sister looks 17, and I look more like 14 or 15. AAHH!! 4. I was hugged by two really sweaty people. Ew! I came home and took a shower. 5. The bass player from Red came and stood on the pews and played-right by me. And, no, I'm not one of those weird girls who thinks touching the bass will impart magical powers upon me. 6. Hmm, too tired to think of anything. Many things to say, but they are too many to state.

Well, I better say chao. I am losing sleep minutes and second rapidly. Hopefully, I'll be on again by Friday.