Friday, August 19, 2005

What I Did This Summer....

Here is the runaway bunny my sister found while mowing the lawn. We had to return him to his family that lives under the giant pine tree in our front yard.












And this is one of the scariest roller coasters at Dorney Park. My Dad took my sister and I when we were on vacation in Pennsylvania.
















At the end of camp, we all thought we should pose like "real" spies. :<)

















This is me and my creation: the potato gun. Man, that was fun!














Here is Emily eating a hot dog in NY. Hooray, Emily!














Some of my friends and I using sparklers on the 4th of July.







My brothers after the very eventful Colorado Rapids soccer game.











Here are some of the "highlights" of my summer. Since only the weekend is left, I thought it might be a good thing to post. *Goes off and cries about the return of school*. Have a good weekend!