Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What I Did On My Day Off



One my day off, I acted like a hippie. :<) It was SO fun! I had a friend over and my sister had a friend over. I just planned on doing a t-shirt (4th from the left), but I had such a blast that I decided to do an old pillow case (2nd from the left). It turned out to be my favorite. It is currently on my bed. Or on the floor, because my bed isn't made. :<) If you ever want to try tye-dying, go to this website and it tells how to do some stuff. I found I didn't like using more than two colors. When my friend and I used three, we came out with some barfy colors-like brownish red. It wasn't the height of fashion I guess you could say.

INTERJECTION-OUCH I HAVE A BAZILLION MOSQUITO BITES!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm done. I wonder if that will even make sense...

I learned a sweet new word. Okay, at soccer practice, we have been doing fartlicks. Well, I thought that is how it was spelled. It is actually fartlek and it is Swedish for speed play. Yay! That is my neato new information. Basically, fartleks are when you run intervals jogging then sprinting, jogging then sprinting.