Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Artistic Creation



I suppose it depends on how you look at it, but this could either be considered a product of my imagination or a product of my boredom. It is a vegetable pig born out of when I was making lunch. I didn't actually eat any of these vegetables in my lunch, but my Mom and sister did. They are the only ones that are actually healthy in the family. My idea of healthy is chocolate covered bananas. :<) It all started when my Mom was cutting up lettuce and decided to make a little nose out of the extra lettuce. So, I guess this Michealangeloish sculpture is credited to her. I just added all kinds of cool extra veggie pieces. Onion ears, cucumber eyes, green bean mouth, and a cucumber peeling, um, outline.

Virtue Magazine
Try out this neat website/blog. It is all written by Christian teenagers.