Friday, August 05, 2005

New Blog

I found an awesome new blog. It is written by a fifteen year old guy. He's a really talented writer! So, if you feel like it, check it out!

I have made a new resolution. Yeah, I know it isn't New Years. Here it is: I have decided to withdraw from society. :<) I would like to be a hermit. The only time I will ever go out is to go to the library, the movie store, and to the grocery store to get ice cream. I have to keep stocked up on reading material, movies, and my main staple in life. I haven't quite decided where exactly I would live, but it would need to be a little tiny house in the woods. I would have two or three horses, some kittens, as many dogs as I could afford to feed, and a reptile/amphibian room. Oh, and I would like to have a dirtbike. Man, that would be fun....