Monday, August 08, 2005

First Soccer Practice

Yay! I had my first soccer practice of the season. It was better than I thought it would be. I was really afraid that everyone would be awesome and I would suck. And I was also intimidated by the prospect of being around a ton of teenage girls. But, for the most part, they were all pretty nice. And as far as skill level goes, everything is gonna be all right. Hey, that reminds me of a song. "Every little thing is gonna be all right". Those are the only words that I can think of, but it is sort of Rastafarianish if you ask me. Maybe I am totally off on the whole music style analyzation. Does my rambling get boring? Does anyone actually read it or just skip it all....?

Anyway, I am really excited. I am interested to see how the season all works out. The coach is short like 6 players, so unless he gets more, we are all going to have a LOT of playing time. As in probably the whole game. That is an exciting prospect, but also a little scary. I guess I'll just have to get in there and figure out how to play.

Oh! I would like to tell everyone all my life goals for no striking reason, just because I felt like it. I added a new one today and it made me think of it. I have eighteen so far, so be patient with me. And if you don't feel like being patient, just don't read.
1: Make a potato gun (Already did, so that one is checked off and dated.)
2: Be in two states at once
3: Go scuba diving (I saw "Open Water" and it made me want to ensure that everyone knew I was going to be going.)
4: Travel to foreign countries (Duh)
5: See Horseshoe Falls (SO sweet looking in pics)
6: Trek through a jungle
7: Climb a 14er
8: Run a marathon
9: Eat a whole box of ice cream in one sitting (Ew! I better do that before my metabolism slows down.)
10: Stay up all night (Everyone makes fun of me, because I have never done it.)
11: Visit all eight biomes. (I'm such a dork.)
12: Read all of Shakespeare's works. (I started working on it, but then I got caught on Ted Dekker's books. I need to start up again after I finish my current fascination.)
13: Tube the Arkansas (Did sometime in May.)
14: Go backpacking (My Dad are planning on going sometime next summer. YAY!)
15: Do a triathalon (I am thinking about doing it in 2006-After I graduate. By then I will be all out of my highschool sports.)
16: Go paintballing. (No, I have never gone. Bard got my wheels turning by mentioning it, so I added it to my life goals.)

Okay, time to go. I've written a whole lot to much. I have a lot to say lately...
Sorry about the lack of pictures. For some reason, I can't get Picasa to work. Hmmmm....