Friday, March 25, 2005

Another movie *Gasp*


The Fast and the Furious Posted by Hello

My name is Danika, and I have been a movie-aholic for...my whole life. *People chant, "Hello, Danika"*

Yeah. I have another cool movie. All of you will probably be shocked that I haven't seen it yet-"The Fast and the Furious". The story line was really good, the characters were pretty sweet, and the cars...well, they were AWESOME!!! I wish I had a car like that. Except I don't have like 100,000 dollars or more to spend on a car. Obviously.

I will warn you peoples that there is one scene you might want to skip or fast forward (fast forward if you still live in the stone age and have a VCR; skip if you are a little more with the times and have a DVD player :<))

BTW, I am not done with introducing my pets, but my Mom's camera was out of batteries, so I had to wait to take any pictures. I'll continue next week.

Genesis 29:15-"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I iwll bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."