Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Saga Continues....


Ali Bubbles Posted by Hello

Okay, so maybe it isn't a saga, but I just thought I would be interesting. Okay, so maybe I'm not interesting, but at least I am making an attempt. Okay, so maybe that attempt isn't even working, but....

Anway, this is my kitty Ali Bubbles. (Ali is pronounce Ally. I was younger when I named her, so I didn't know how to spell. Oh well. It makes for some interest, right?)

Ali Bubbles is about 5 years old I guess. We got her as a kitten, and she was SO cute! She's still cute, but nothing can beat kitten-cuteness.

She has many peculiarities. She can open doors. Seriously. She jumps up on the handles and pulls them down. She also dislikes eggs and tuna. Yeah, you read that right. She dislikes tuna. Wacko! She freaks out when she smells it, but when I give it to her, she just doesn't eat it. Her third peculiarity is that she likes to sit on her hind legs-like a squirrel or something weird like that. She'll sit like that and watch out the window for birds.

So, that's my cat. Oh, yeah! She likes to hula. She's really good at it too.

Well, aloha from Danika and Ali Bubbles!