Friday, March 11, 2005

Aargh!

My computer is SO irritating. My Mom took it in to the "computer place" to get fixed. And ever since then, I can't log into Rogueskies, I can't post on people's blogs, I can't burn CDs, and my printer is whacked out. Aaaaaaaaaah! It's a love hate relationship!

Oh! I have a funny story-another one. Okay, for lunch today, we went to this place called La Roca. (Not my choice. My Dad's.) It was interesting. I got a quesadilla, and got tons of stuff on it. Beans, cheese, rice, and chicken. Wow! It was good, but SO hard to eat! There was so much junk stuffed in one tortilla. It was crazy! Okay, so I'm trying to eat it with my hands. Nope. That doesn't work. Everything just falls out. So, I try a fork. Hmm, nope. So, a fork and knife. That's okay. Although I'm like butchering the quesadilla. So, I'm vigorously cutting my tortilla with the fork and the fork explodes. (It was plastic.) Ha-ha! Everyone laughed-at me. It even cut my finger open and made it bleed! Maybe I should sue....JK! :<)