Monday, March 21, 2005

Lysistrata


Lysistrata Posted by Hello

Okay, this week, I will introduce you to all my non-speaking family members. First is my hermit crab-Lysistrata.

Lysistrata is very shy which is why you can't really see her in this picture. All you can really see is part of her claw which is purple. I got her name from the play "Lysistrata". Don't read it. And that is all I will say about it. The only reason I read it is because it was required for one of my lit classes.

Lysistrata's favorite food is grapes. (She likes red non-seedless, by the way.) She lives in a hut made of Legos, and rarely ventures out of it. When she does, it is to eat or take a bath. I have to watch her though. Somtimes she gets stuck in the "bathtub" which is actually a cut up plastic Chili's cup.

Oh. And by the way, Lysistrata's favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands. She feels like she identifies with Edward.

So, until tommorrow....have a nice day. And Lysistrata said to say that she enjoyed meeting you. Even if the conversation was a bit one-sided.