Saturday, March 19, 2005

Awesomely Awesome Movie



Flight of the Phoenix Posted by Hello

Wow! I LOVED this movie. I watched it last night and decided that it was a new favorite. It was weird though, because out of my sister (Darth Elfy), my mom (Madre), and my Dad (Padre-o), only my Dad liked it. My sis went to bed halfway through it and my Mom also quit watching it. Oh well.

The story was really neat-o, the characters rocked, and the cinematography (That is a term my sister taught me. :<)) was awesome! Okay, this is really hard to explain, but in this movie, there were like visions or flashforwards. Whatever. But they were so bizarre. The picture was....sepia toned or something whenever they happened. Anway, after all that senseless babbling that probably did not make sense, I'll tell you that you should go rent the movie! Oh, and while you're at it, I would suggest that you get some snacks to go along with it. Like Butterfinger ice cream, or Doritos, or Mike and Ikes, or Pringles, or Nutty Bars, or all five of those things..... Have a good weekend!

The verse for the day: Psalm 84:1-2--How lovely is your dwelling place O LORD Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh cry out for the living GOD.