Saturday, March 12, 2005

SAT

Ah! The wonderful experience of getting up at 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning to waste five hours on a test. Okay, so it wasn't a wonderful experience. I set my alarm for 7:00, but ended up getting up at 6:50. I had to leave by 7:30, so I ate breakfast on the way. (Toasted cinnamon bread. It was good, but I forgot the cinnamon sugar.) So, anyway, I get there, we have to sign in or whatever, take our seats, and on and on. If anyone has taken the SAT you will know how stupid the whole procedure is. You can't talk to anyone, you can't open your test books, you can't use certain pencils, you can't leave the building, and many more can't. What is ironic though is that this doesn't prevent people from cheating as it is supposed to. Hmmm, oh well. Not my problem. So, anyway, after 4 hours and 41 minutes of filling in the bubbles, I am done. I am relieved. I have already taken the ACT, so hopefully, I will not have to go back and spend another Saturday answering questions about the probability of marbles.