Saturday, March 12, 2005

Weird Quotient

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

So, I took the weird quotient test. And as you can see my score was 110. I'm not sure what exactly how weird that means I am, but I was given the following results: %17 were more weird, %6 are just as weird, and %76 are more normal. Hmm, interesting.

But what I want to know is what is "normal" and "weird" based on? I mean when I think normal, I think an average looking person, average grades, and stuff like that. But then again, many people have many different definitions.

So, I would have to say this quiz was fun, but I don't really think anyone could define how weird or normal a person is. Everyone just needs to be their own unique person and not care what others think!

"You're unique. Just like everybody else."

Have a nice day!