Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oceanus Ooh Ha Ha


Oceanus Ooh Ha Ha Posted by Hello

Here is another addition of my animal family. Sorry the picture isn't too great. He's obviously in water and he moves a lot, so I couldn't get a good one.

This is Oceanus Ooh Ha Ha. (Nice name, huh? :<))He is a male Betta. If you get up close to his tank or put something up by it, he will get really mad and flare out his gills. He looks like a little lion. Like he could actually hurt anyone. Ha ha!

Bettas are fish that if two males are put together, they will fight each other until one of them dies. So....make sure you don't put two males together!

He lives in a little green tank with little green rocks with a little green plastic plant. Did that sound like Doctor Seuss to anyone? .....Weird.

Anyway, he likes...well...fish food. I've never tried anything else, so I don't know if fish food is his fav or not.

Well, there's not a whole lot you can say about a fish, so I guess me and Ocea will say adios. Just keep swimming!