Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Occurrences/Observations/Funny/Random

Funny/Interesting Occurrences/Observations for the Day:

-The teacher from Africa who talked about hydrogen parasite. It was supposed to be hydrogen peroxide....

-Me learning that gram stain could in fact transfer from ones fingers to ones face. I found that out after I got home from school unfortunately. Wonder how long I had a little purple dot on my cheek. Ha!

-I actually went to bed at like 10 last night. Okay, more like 10:10, but I was still very proud of myself. Therefore, I woke up this morning feeling rested. Wahoo!

-Frosted Mini Wheats are disgusting when soggy. Wait, anything is disgusting when soggy. Including pancakes and syrup.

-I realize that excitement for graduating is good and positive, but the amount of "freakoutishness" I have about busting through it is not.

-Interesting concept. The Bible is not an end. It is merely a means in which to get to know Him in a more personal sense. I understand that, but am not completely sure how to wrap my mind around it. Up until now, my relationship with God has been merely through reading. Yes, He shows me His love and faithfulness, but that was on His end. Now it is on my end to get to know him real and personally, and I am trying to figure that out....

Labels: