Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yup...

I am convinced that this is the craziest semester I have had yet. Unless I forgot what it felt like over the summer...Still not quite sure about that. In any case, I thought I might have some extra time this semester but that is very much not true. Ah well, I am so close that I can deal with it for thirteen more weeks. I have definitely diagnosed myself with senioritis....

First two tests coming up this Friday: microbiology and physics II. Starting studying now. Then environmental toxicology and biochemistry the next Wednesday. I need to get the amino acids memorized!! Made my flash cards and have been carrying them with me wherever I go. :)

Turned in my application for the YWAM DTS starting in January. I have no clue when I find out, but am totally looking forward to finding out!

Labels: