Thursday, September 18, 2008

Study My Rear Off!!!

Well, it is officially my "catch up day". Thursdays I do not have classes; therefore, I use it to study. I went to sleep at 10:30ish and happily got to talk to a...friend until almost midnight. Good thing I didn't have to get up early for school. Anyway, I got up at about 7:30 when my Mom yelled at my brothers to wake up. Hmm, guess that whole thing about my Dad and I not putting any insulation into my walls sometimes stinks. Anyway, I laid there until 8:00ish. Then I got up, put some laundry in the washer, cause I really have no socks now, cleaned my bathroom, and am currently blogging. I have fifteen minutes until I need to hit the books.
The To Do List:
-Study for physics test (Happens tomorrow at 11)
-Study for micro test (Happens tomorrow at 10)
-Study for biochem test (Happens next Wednesday at 12)
-Study for environmental toxicology (Happens next Wednesday at 3)
-Catch up on biochem homework
-Do biochem homework problems
-Catch up on reading for micro
-Study my amino acids
-Study for micro lab practicum (Happens Monday at 1)
-Study for micro lab written test (Happens Wednesday at 1)

Woo hoo! Here I go...All the while listening to my new Pandora station which includes Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley....It's gonna be a good day. ;)

Labels: